Admission will be given according to the merit and reservation that are laid down by the University and Government from time to time. The Principal reserves the rights to amend/modify the guidelines regarding admission. Whenever such amendments, modifications etc are received from the Government / University/ Management they will be according notified on the Notice Board of the College at the time of admission process. Parents / students are requested to go through the notices regarding admission on the notice board before seeking admission for the concern course in the college.
Eligibility Conditions for Admission:
1. B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Admissions will be confirmed as per the directions issued by the Govt/University from time to time and subjected to availability of seats in the college.
2. The candidates for being eligible for admission to the B.A. Degree Course, he/she must have passed H.S.C. examination from Maharashtra state Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination. For B.Sc. courses, candidate must have passed H.S.C. examination in science faculty and for admission to B.Com. Course, candidate must have passed in science / Commerce faculty of H.S.C.
3. Students passing an examination which is equivalent to H.S.C. courses of Higher Secondary Board and intermediate (Arts/Science/Commerce) from other States and seeking admissions to the F.Y. of the three year degree course. Such students should submit their Original Migration Certificate along with its true copies within two months from the date of admission or else their admission is liable to be cancelled.
4. The intake capacity may be limited therefore, students have to register their names in the college office and for details they have to keep in touch with the Notice Board.
5. The candidates have to submit the prescribed admission form along with following original enclosures and two attested copies of each.
Admission Process for P.G. Courses:
Application for admission should be submitted before the prescribed date in the prescribed format.
The attested true copies of the following documents must be attached with the admission form.
The application form filled with complete information should be submitted to the office.
For each course the separate application must be submitted.
You can take admission to only one course at a time.
The candidates must have secured at least 40% of marks in the concerned optional subject for the admission to PG course. At the same time he/she must have secured at least 40% of marks in graduate examination. For science faculty this condition is raised to 45% of marks but for reserved categories his condition is lowered to 40% of marks.
For the candidates who have not passed in one attempt, 2% of marks shall be deducted for each attempt & his application form will be considered accordingly.
The merit list of the all registered candidates will be prepared & declared after the approval of the Principal.
The admission to P.G. will be granted considering his total marks of all the three years of graduation in the concerned subject. If two students occur with equal marks their aggregate of total marks will be considered.