The Department was established in 1991.The year of Establishment of the college. It offers UG Course only. It has been affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar University, Aurangabad. Dr. Ram Raghunathrao Solankar (M.A. Ph.D) is the current head of the department.
The vision of the department of Economics consists of exploring the economic study and analysis, policy framing and implementation issues faced by the Indian economy along with the analysis of other economies in the world. The department thrives to reach standards of excellence in teaching, research and consultancy. The department of Economics recognizes the growing demand for trained manpower in industry, government, research and other sectors as well as nurturing future researchers and specialists in economics. We try to meet this demand in a committed manner.
· Uphold high standards of Academic performance
· Respect students and provide them with quality Education
· Promote employment opportunities for students
· Maintain collegiate work environment
· Interact with the greater community
· Sustain continues improvement and innovation
The mission of the Department of Economics is to support the missions of the Adarsh Mahavidyalay Omerga by:-
Providing quality instruction to students to prepare them for successful careers
Engaging in scholarly activity to maintain academic currency and to advance knowledge in the field of specialization of department faculty.
Providing service to the College and greater community.
· Departmental Library.
· Computing facility.
· Regular Tests, Seminars, Tutorials, Remedial coaching.
· Industrial tours.
· To introduce P.G. Course with Economics special paper.
· To organize National level Conference, Webinars.
· To introduce Competitive Exams and Entrance Exams Preparation classes.
Department of Economics
Program & Courses
Program & Courses